I have been working real estate since 1998 and I have made millions and lost millions due to illness. However, it did not stop me from rebuilding again and quickly!
We all have obstacles to overcome in our lives, in order to receive the blessings that we were promised. I know how challenging it is to work a 9 to 5 job and then come home and work another 40 hours in real estate.
Many courses that you may purchase will always say it is ‘fast and easy.’ It can be simple, but is it always easy or fast? I guess that depends on how much you are expecting and I am always expecting a lot. I teach real estate because I love to help people and I know that the more I give the more I receive! I have written many courses from Buy, Fix, Flip, Lease Option, Subject-to and now Short Sales – Foreclosures Gone Wild!! I am constantly updating the information in order to help the students understand that guidelines, techniques, requirements, and paperwork all change and when things change, you need to adapt accordingly.
I wrote an article “Who Moved My Market” back in 2006 when I decided that since the truck plants were closing and all of my 30 tenants where having financial problems, that it was time to move to Florida. I saw the down market in Michigan and I was still working on 100’s of short sales, rehabs, flips and subject to’s during that time. However, I wanted to do more and I seriously disliked the snow!! The hardest thing I had to do was to leave my family in Michigan and make the move. It all started with a book named “Who Moved My Cheese,” which I highly recommend that everyone reads.
I started teaching because after attending all the boot camps, I could see that there was always a piece of the puzzle missing. And for me to put into action what they were teaching in my State, something would always need to be changed in order for it to work. I never gave up hope as everything I touched turned to gold. I was determined that I wasn’t going to be a legal secretary for the rest of my life. I worked 80 hours a week to make it happen. Here are some tips that I feel are crucial to share with you in order to be successful:
1. Have a continuous marketing system in place and don’t stop marketing because if you do, you do not receive!
2. Have a website that gives you an online presence 24/7, so you are getting leads while you are sleeping. It also allows you to store all of your documents and notes for each file in a database. Dustin Griffin and I worked together on creating Deedflow. I am not saying I created it, however, he came to my office and saw all the white boards I was using and from that he created a system that allows me to even work on files while I am on vacation, if needed, because I can access everything online.
3. When you hire someone to do a job whether it is mailing your letters, painting a house or simply filling out your Seller Information Forms, you first need to know how to do it yourself and how long it takes. Similar to short sales, Title Companies and Realtors were never trained how to do short sales but yet they are suppose to do all the negotiations for you. I believe it is like handing them your checkbook and saying “Ok, whatever price you negotiate for the house, I will buy it.” Therefore, it is your responsibility to either teach the person who is doing your work with the right words and/or do it yourself until you can find that right person to replace you.
4. Create a team with Title Companies, Handymen, Attorneys, and Inspectors, etc. You may even decide to have staff. The goal is to create a team that will “flow” with you from deal to deal.
5. Education is the key to your success. Having a Mentor is a must, as you know every successful entrepreneur will tell you that they have/had a Mentor. Actively attending a Real Estate group or a Mastermind group can take you to the top much more quickly.
I have taught countless students over the years and just as they are ready to break thru, life gets in their way and they quit. I never quit as I don’t believe that the blessing I am to receive is “zero.” I am always believing for great things to happen in my life! Whatever you ask for, in faith, you shall receive….as stated in the Bible. Yes, I am a Christian and my faith is always what keeps me going. I have had major medical issues ie: had one of my kidneys moved, had my gall bladder removed, back issues and surgery, plus my family has had their medical issues as well. However, I never lost my faith or faith in real estate; it has supported me and my family through ALL of the ups and downs for years and years. I also like being my own boss.
If I don’t want to work that day, I don’t. I like checks coming in the mail to me without doing anything. So … if you have been saying “that won’t work for me” I say STOP IT! It will work, it does work, and what comes out of your mouth is what you receive…..good OR bad. And, you can’t do it alone, you need education, support and a team.
I hope this article helps you know that you can do it and make thousands of dollars. TIME IS MONEY! If you are interested in learning more about my One Day Event, NEW Online Training, 3-Day Safari, and more, please email my office. Also, I want to thank you all for writing me and suggesting ideas for articles based on your questions and needs. Please keep sending me those requests and/or questions as I do answer them directly!!!
Like me on www.facebook.com/foreclosuresgonewild
Like me on www.facebook.com/sellfastrealty
Kimberlee Frank Broker Short Sale Expert
Kimberlee Frank is known as “The Real Estate Junkie,” for her unique ability to find ways to creatively help buyers and sellers no matter which direction the real estate market is heading. Kimberlee had already worked as a legal administrator for an Attorney, Builder and Broker for 18 years when she began her Real Estate career in 1998. She dotted the i’s and crossed the t’s on hundreds of real estate transactions and thousands of documents, making her an expert in real estate documentation. Kimberlee’s success began in Fenton, Michigan. She specialized in selling, purchasing, renovating, retailing and lease optioning single-family homes. She has helped many sellers get rid of their “headaches” and helped many buyers find their dream homes!
Since 2003, she has specialized in foreclosures and short sales. After realizing how many families were being forced out of their homes due to financial difficulties, Kimberlee had a heartfelt obligation to use her experience to help those families. She has mitigated and closed over 500 short sales with the mortgage companies, saving Sellers from going into foreclosure. In 2006, Kimberlee and her family moved to Florida. She lives in Oviedo and her Sell Fast Realty Office is in Winter Springs, serving residential and commercial sellers and buyers in multiple counties in Central and Southern Florida.
Kimberlee is also a Trainer and Mentor and has created several different “How To” systems on real estate. Her unique strategies continue to educate real estate professionals across the country. If you have a proven system to help others out of hardship, why wouldn’t you duplicate it and share it with as many people as you can? Kimberlee continues to work with this philosophy!
Kimberlee Frank has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS as well as Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, USA Today and numerous other publications. She is the bestselling author of “Big Ideas for Your Business” (Advantage Media 2009). She was also selected as the #1 Short Sale Expert by America’s Premiers Experts.
Please contact Kimberlee at her office at 407-888-3433 to schedule a Free Facts About Foreclosure Seminar. She has numerous testimonials from sellers, buyers and other real estate professionals who are familiar with her giving heart. Whether it is 1 person in need or 1,000…..Kimberlee will educate them on real estate and give them a solution with a peace of mind!
Are you unsure what to do with your house? Do you need to educate yourself about your options. Click the following link Free Facts About Foreclosure for more information.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!